Dog Walking/Mid Day Visit Service
No one can truly predict when your puppy, adult or senior will need to answer the call of nature…but, you can prevent accidents. You may have an unpredictable work schedule or work too far to run home at lunch. We can take the worry off of your mind. Our dog walkers can come once a day, or as many times as you want us there, to get them to their outdoor potty spot(s).There are more reasons than just the obvious as to why you need to have a dog walker during the day. Here are a few more benefits to hiring a dog walker.
Just like us, pets need exercise. According to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention, 53% of adult dogs in the US are obese or overweight. This can lead to many health problems, and veterinary expenses. Two or more 20+ minutes walks a day can help to control your dog’s weight. Exercise also helps with cardio and other body functions. Even if they cannot walk far or the weather does not align with the pets walks, good cardio play in the backyard or inside for physical and mental stimulation are ideal too.
In addition to the much needed exercise, taking your dog for walks or outdoor play also provides stimulation. They get to use their senses to explore and have new experiences. This stimulation can include meeting other dogs and people, or interacting with nature. And who can’t use a good dose of sunshine or cool breeze?
Going for walks or play visits will also help with their behavior. The walks allow them to use built-up energy. This will lead to a calmer behavior and less acting out at home.
We offer dog walking services in several of our east and north Dallas communities (Including: Fate, Forney, Garland, Heath, McLendon-Chisholm, Mesquite, Murphy, Plano (east of I-75), Richardson (east of I-75), Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Sunnyvale and Wylie). When you contact us, we will pair you with a dog walker who committed to all walks on your dog’s schedule. We won’t have different people entering your home unless they have met you and your pets. It’s not good for your dogs or the safety of your home for others to enter they do not know. We assign an employee or team of two who lives in your area, and that dog walker team becomes your partner in taking care of your pups.
- Walk (approx 20 min). or a nice long potty break in the backyard for non-walkers
- Pet Strolling, by special request, is provided. This is a great option for seniors or puppies that do not yet have all of their vaccines but you want them to get some environmental stimulation and set the precedent for their future walk route.
- Poop Scoopin’ of the output on our visits
- Fresh water provided for pet
- Time allotted for cool down period
- Pet returned to his resting area until your return
- Treats or food provided at your request
- Includes an email update with photos of our visit via our pet client portal software
- If weather conditions are unsuitable or pet cannot walk for the length of 20 min your dog walker will do some yard or in-home play time to wear down your pet’s energy.
Your pets are our priority